While a good financial plan is an essential, it’s the start, not the finish of a good retirement plan.
Some of the other issues that need to be considered when you’re having a retirement plan prepared are:
- Legally protecting your assets.
- Your Estate Planning.
- When you want to retire?
- What kind of lifestyle do you want?
- How much annual income you will need?
- Are you going to continue working after you “retire”?
- Where will you live? Will you stay where you are, do a seachange, or move to a smaller home?
By having a retirement plan in place, it will help you achieve the retirement lifestyle you deserve.
We are here and happy to work with you to achieve the retirement lifestyle you deserve.
This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal situation. We advise that you seek advice from a professional adviser before making any decisions about a financial product.